01. NOVEMBER - 31. MARCH
Enjoy the peace and quiet from the nature around as you relax on a sled gently pulled by a reindeer. According to Saami people, the northern lights have a sound. Sit quiet and listen - maybe you can hear it too! The natural wonders can sometimes be predicted but never guaranteed. The lack of urban light pollution allows you to thoroughly enjoy the splendors of the night sky.
After the sledding adventure you can enter the reindeer enclosure and participate in the daily feeding of a herd of 300 reindeer.
Afterwards you can enjoy a traditional hot Sámi meal, see and learn about Sámi artifacts and hear stories. Should the Auroral activity be remarkable we will spend more time outdoors and reduce the cultural part. The camp is established and run by authentic Sámi people with long reindeer-herding traditions.
* If conditions change, we keep the right to amend the duration of the reindeer sledding.
* All animals used for these services are trained for the activity, however, the behavior of animals can be unpredictable and therefore it is essential that all participants follow all given instructions for their safety, and the safety of others.
* The sledding takes place as a "raid" where each reindeer and sled are bound together in a long row with the lead reindeer in the front.
* Sleds are shared, two participants on one sled.
* Alternative: The Reindeer Sledding is subject to snow and if weather conditions don't allow us to run the sled-ride we will offer you a partial refund.
Pick-up time and place:
Meeting time and place: 17:45 (5.45pm) Radisson Blu Hotel
Departure time and place: 18:00 (6.00pm) Radisson Blu Hotel
Duration: 4,5 hours
Daily from 01 November to 31 March
(Subject to snow conditions)
What is included:
What to bring:
Adult (18+ yrs) NOK 1695,-
Youth (13-17 yrs) NOK 1550,-
Child (4-12 yrs) NOK 850,-
Infant (0-3 yrs) 0,-
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(