01. NOVEMBER - 31. MARCH
Crackling snow and clear night-time sky printed with green waves from the Northern Lights enjoyed from a sled being gently pulled by a reindeer. This genuine winter adventure is what we will do our best to give you on this tour.
We would also like to give you the opportunity to become better acquainted with the Sámi culture and join a pleasant and fun Reindeer Sledding and look out for the Northern Lights at the same time.
The Sámi are the indigenous people of the North and our Sámi guide would like you to get to know his culture better, both past, present and future, through tasting some typical Sámi food, seeing and learning about Sámi artifacts and hearing stories.
The Reindeer Sledding is an important part of the experience as the oldest known form of transport in the north and central part of the Sámi culture. The sledding takes place as a "raid" where each reindeer and sled are bound together in a long row with the lead reindeer in the front.
By taking part in this evening excursion we hope you will be charmed by the fascinating reindeer and find that you love our gentle but curious and furry creatures just like we do - Our true hero in the Arctic
* If conditions change, we keep the right to amend the duration of the reindeer sledding.
* All animals used for these services are trained for the activity, however, the behavior of animals can be unpredictable and therefore it is essential that all participants follow all given instructions for their safety, and the safety of others.
* The sledding takes place as a "raid" where each reindeer and sled are bound together in a long row with the lead reindeer in the front.
* Sleds are shared, two participants on one sled.
* Alternative: The Reindeer Sledding is subject to snow and when there is not enough snow we offer Reindeer Feeding and Northern Lights instead (NOK 1195 per person)
Pick-up time and place:
Meeting time and place: 17:45 (5.45pm) Radisson Blu Hotel
Departure time and place: 18:00 (6.00pm) Radisson Blu Hotel
Duration: 4,5 hours
Daily from 01 November to 31 March
(Subject to snow conditions)
What is included:
What to bring:
Adult (18+ yrs) NOK 1695,-
Youth (13-17 yrs) NOK 1550,-
Child (4-12 yrs) NOK 850,-
Infant (0-3 yrs) 0,-
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(