SAMI CULTURE AND FEEDING THE REINDEER
Visit us and our reindeer at Tromsø Lapland camp.
You will meet an authentic Sami guide who is telling you about the reindeer and reindeer-herders life.
We have selected 12 reindeer to our camp.
You can choose to focus on photography or you can try to approach the animals and maybe feed them.
You might also try throwing lasso on reindeer antlers (not real reindeer), the same way reindeer-herders catch reindeer.
We will show you inside our lavvo (Sami tent), open our treasure box with genuine Sami artifacts and tell you more about Sami people and end it with joik (traditional Sami folksong).
It’s a Sami experience you won’t forget!
• Start: Radisson Blu Hotel at 10:00
• Duration: 2,5 hours
• Level of difficulty: Easy / family
• Included: Transfer (10 min one way) and guiding. Hot drinks.
• Number of participants: 2-48 persons
• Period: 1/6/2016-31/8/2016
• Monday-Sunday 10:00-12:30
• Price: NOK: 790,- and 395,- for children under 12 years. Without transport: 690,- and 345,-
Phone: +47 918 57 635,
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(